Sunday, December 30, 2007

Scary Thought ...

I almost came out to my mom yesterday. Yeah, that was scary. I almost blurted it out about 4 times. It would've been so easy. I know she will be fine with it. But she will be devastated. So I didn't want to spoil the holidays for her. I've already told her that I'm not into marriage and stuff.
I actually don't wanna marry a chic. Don't wanna spoil any body's life for my happiness. And I don't think Gay marriage is gonna be legal in my country in the near future. And anyway, I have lots to achieve before I get married. Though most of my friends and peers my age are married. And no one can pressure me into something. My parents won't and I'm not bothered about anyone else anyway.

I don't even have a guy next to me or in the horizon and I'm talking about marriage!! Maybe it's the holidays talking!!!!

It really gets hard around the holidays. Being single and alone. And everywhere one goes there is love, love, love, which really pisses me off more. And right now I don't fell like seeing any of my friends. I mean the ones that I have left. I guess I'll be a little better in the new year!! Hopefully. I'm trying to change myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog at Steves. And I haven't read too much of it, but you know what, except for the blurting it out to mom part, those are exactly my thoughts on marriage! I don't want to ruin someone elses life knowingly. And it happens in a place like India. Far too often. Sadly.

So when I'm done with exams, will read more of your blog. Based on this one post alone, I think I'm going to like it.

-Orange