Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm sure to receive something from my office in a day or two. There it goes. I'l be forgotten in a few days if not minutes. I know I should go and resign. That's all my dad says to me these days. He seems obsessed with trying to get me to resign. I told him off today morning. It felt real good to get it all of my chest. He won't be talking to me soon, so I won't be hearing that from him for a while!!

Though there is a reason I don't wanna go and resign right now. The people in my office have sucked the life out of me and I want them to suffer. Though they are not suffering at all, just staying home and not talking to anyone in the office gives me some satisfaction. Though before I leave them I hope I can give them an earful.

Today I can't even mask my fear with another book. Trying to complete reading The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. I can't seem to concentrate. But I can stop thinking about him for a little while. I guess writing your thoughts down does have a somber effect. I hope and pray that phase 1 has been launched. I need to stop letting him drive me crazy. I mean I can't act upon it. And three years is a long time. I'll also try to stop trying to communicate with him. That'll make it a little easier. I know I can't act upon it. And I need to stop walking on this path of self destruction.

"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

No comments: