Thursday, March 27, 2008

A personal achievement and other updates ...

It's been 17 days since I have contacted Ryan. 17 fuckin days.

(I may be congratulated, sent gifts including chocolate and/or money, given a blow job my Matt Lanter)

I have never been known to display such self control. Though I still do think about him err..umm...ahem..... sometimes ......ok .....a lot of times ....... fine ....everyday, I can't get his cute fuckin face out of my head .......... happy now? However, no matter how much I think about him, how much I obsess about him, I have NOT tried to contact him. I know it doesn't make any difference in his life, but it makes a huge difference in mine. He's going to be leaving for Uni soon. He'll be gone for two years. Again, not much of a difference because even though we have been in the same city for the past three years, we have not met. I even gave up dropping random hints that we should meet last year.

I once tried to be good friends with a common friend who was close to him? Does that make me a bad person? or that makes me crazier?

For most of last week I was asleep. I'm not kidding. I was usually up only one or two hours for most days. Side effect of some medicine.

Does not liking any sport (only watch football and wrestling for the hot guys) make me more gay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

discovered by chance, its a delight, your blog.

I am lovin' it!

pepe M. said...

wrestling! eeeeeics! :)

hey i blogrolled yu! hope you dont mind