Friday, January 4, 2008

I Accept it and i'll try to live with it

I'm done trying to tear myself up on being gay. I'm at 100% peace with it. I am not going to be worried about it. I now don't care what the world will think, what my parents will think, what will happen if people where I work get to know. I'll deal with it if it happens.

I don't have any obligation toward any human being in such a way that they can tell me how I need to live. God made me this way. If he had wanted me to be straight, he would've made me like that. I didn't choose this. I was like this when I was born. Period. It's not like choosing coffee or tea. It's how I was made. And I don't regret it. I'm not ashamed. I consider myself lucky that God thought that I was tough enough to fight society's prejudice, stupidity and hypocrisy and so he made me this way. I feel like one of the chosen one's.

From today, I'm not going to let gay take over my life. I'm gay. That's it. It doesn't define my whole personality. If I the people I know and love choose to not be with me because I'm gay, that is their problem. They can't tell me what to be. And one is supposed to accept the people they love as is. It's not an issue for me. I'm not going to be "OUT" as in tell everybody I am. it's nobody's business. It's not a disease that I need to tell everyone. I just like people of the same sex. Big deal. Ho Hum. So what's new!!!!!

If I face prejudice because I'm gay, then so be it. If I don't get promoted at work because I find Mario Lopez hot, then so be it. I'm not going to go around town wearing a placard saying "Hey bitches, I'm Gay".

There are millions of people who face prejudice because of the color of their skin, because of their religion, because of the color of their hair, because of their weight, so if I face it because I want to see Cristiano Ronaldo's butt then I'm down with it. I'll fight it, but I cannot change people's opinion. Society everywhere is trained to make fun of anything which is not in majority. So if people are homophobes then they can go fuck themselves.

I know it all sounds very strange and very difficult but I hope God gives me enough strength to follow through.

1 comment:

flygye12 said...

Amen!


(yes i'm snoopin around :D )