Something Stupid...and it sucks
6:07 AM | Author: Rambunctious WhipperSnapper

Did you hear about the mattress tester who was fired? He stayed awake on the job.

..... Speaking of being stupid ..... (that's why I opened with a stupid joke) ...... I did try to contact Ryan again. On the day he was supposed to be interviewed for his Uni, I sent him the following text:

Hey bro ...best of luck with your i/view, it's today isn't it? .... Let me know how it turns out .....

Yes, ladies and gents, I am now officially a stalker ... not literally but I guess to Ryan anyway now. And ..... and this is a very important and ..... I got no reply. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Zer-ooooo. Not even a "hiya, thanks mate" .... or a "it went great ... i love you too ..." . Well I know I am pushing it with the last one, but it would've been nice to be acknowledged.

It's times like these when I fell the need for a gay friend or a straight friend who isn't homophobic.
So I can discuss this with them and they can stop me from shooting myself in the foot and be angry with me and shout at me with a i-told-you speech when I go ahead and do it anyway.

Sometimes I feel like I am in a deserted island. No gay friends. No gay acquaintances. No gay contacts. My only contact with the gay world seems to be this blog which itself only has about 1 reader(s) (besides me.....I am appalled that you would think that...though I don't blame you). This says a lot about my social life right now. All my friends are either busy/married/pissed at me/overseas.

And the worst thing is that I don't even know if anyone's gay or not and how would I approach them. It just sucks.

I do yearn for a gay/non-homophobic friend who I could talk to just about stuff and discuss the whole Ryan thing with them and they would stop me from making such stupid stupid mistakes.

In the end, I followed my own advise (no.. I do NOT suffer from MPD .....although this particular blog entry is written by Zanny B) and deleted Ryan's number from my mobile. Not that it would help much, but I have finally decided not to contact Ryan at all, again. So ..here goes nothing. Again.
|
This entry was posted on 6:07 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 Voices heard in WhipperSnapperville:

On February 10, 2008 at 9:30 PM , Hish said...

It seems like we are compatriots in the world of unrequited affection :P

The only person I can talk about to, in my case, is the target of my affection. Which means I can't talk about it, so yea.

Hope you succeed in cutting contact with him. :) I don't have that option, so that's a plus, for you.

 
On February 11, 2008 at 1:01 AM , rakee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
On February 12, 2008 at 12:39 AM , Rambunctious WhipperSnapper said...

hish: We should probably start a club :P:P .....

Well frankly speaking it's hard for me to continue contact if there is no response. So I have to cut contact!! If there was a response, it would be really impossible for me not to respond!! :)

 
On June 18, 2008 at 11:54 AM , The Line of Beauty said...

just discovered ur blog, and needless to say, I love it.
Reading about your social life makes me feel, how difficult to get true gay friend here..in fact, I have often asked this to many men I met whether two gay men can be just friends, but most of the answers were in negative!!