Sunday, February 17, 2008

One thing led to another ....




So Ryan and I were playing basketball. I, was, of course, winning. And then suddenly, due to a sudden maneuver by me, he scratched his arm. So naturally, we went to my room and I got the antiseptic and the cotton and started to apply that on the wound. We were standing so close to each other that we could smell each other's sweat. When I touched him, there was a certain kind of electricity that passed between us. We glared into each other's eyes and we knew. One thing led to another and before you could say "Hallelujah" we started kissing each other. It started with a small peck on the cheek. Then we found each other's lips and then we let our tongues play with each other. What followed was a moment of pure ecstasy. We could even hear a thousand symphonies playing in the background. We then moved on to the bed. We undressed each other with an earnest eagerness. We made love like it was meant to be. We were hungry for each other and it showed.

And then suddenly, the phone rang and I WOKE UP !!!!


Yes, this was my dream. Fat chance of this ever happening in reality. Even though I hadn't thought about my Ryan the whole day, I woke up to this dream. And this was a dream that I truly felt. It was so..so surreal. I have never been able to recollect most of my dreams but boy ... I remember this one to the last detail.

Though I am now perturbed. Am I still thinking about him subconsciously? Is this a representation of the juxtaposition of my mind? Or is it just a plain and simple projection of a fantasy? Well, for now, I am going to drop all the psychology and just enjoy the thought.

No comments: