Rules of the meme:
1. The blogger needs to write ten secrets about himself
2. Tag another ten people (Muhahahaha)
Since I'm supposed to spill secrets about myself, I actually dug deep, real deep.
So here goes, ten secrets about myself. *cue drum roll*
1. I suck at Hindi. It's supposed to be my first language, but I am absolutely horrendously incapable of reading or writing hindi correctly. I can speak it and understand it really well, but when it comes to reading or writing it, I am usually very wrong, much to the amusement of others.
2. Inside my overworked and underpaid heart, I'm a big frikin old school romantic. I actually want to meet someone for the first time, feel the sparks fly when we shake hands [or hug ..:P] and hear The Reason playing in the background as he falls in love with me while I act all cool and nonchalant.
Fine, fine. Go ahead and make fun of me. I can already hear people pointing and laughing.
*runs inside his room and slams door*
3. I really love books. No, I mean really I'd-even-dump-someone-who-reads-the-wrong-kind-of-books kind of love.
Imagine the following:
One day at a fine restaurant two boys are having their first date over good food and wine. After they finish eating, they head home. After a very satisfying .ummm..night's sleep, when they wake up in the morning, the following conversation takes place over juice, sausages and coffee:
boy 1: You have so many books ...The above conversation might even take place sometime in the future. I think me and my books need to see other people. At least I need to do!! And yeah, I know I shouldn't be so
boy 2: (who I suspect we all know) Yes, I read a lot ....
boy 1: Well, I really don't get time to read much ... just a few books here and there
boy 2: (now in a state of alarm) (puts down the food) Which was the last book you read??
boy 1: The Da Vinci Code
boy 2: (flabbergasted) We need to talk ... *long pause*
boy 2: it's not you ...*brief pause* it's your books ..........
4. I am extremely lazy. I hardly do anything for the people I live with (my family). In fact, these people have been taught to only ask me to do something once every six months. If I didn't have such a bright, illuminating presence, I'd feel sorry for them.
5. I haven't met an argument I couldn't win.
6. I am religious, spiritual, agnostic and an atheist all at the same time. Go figure. Even God's like "Pick an effing side, jackass".
7. I have lots of catchphrases and one liners which people around me steal a lot. I'm like the gay Seth Cohen. Except I am really not into comic books. Or chics.
8. I am addicted to coffee. in fact I have more cups of coffee than people have glasses of water. In an unrelated story, I like Vodka too. I'm just sayin.
9. My room is a big mess. I can only find things when they are where they should not be. If my room is neat and tidy and everything is in it's rightful place, I get a panic attack (well, almost).
10. I dunno anything about fashion. I wouldn't know a Gucci from a Valentino if it bit my ..errr.. nose. My dress mantra: Grab what's clean and nearby. (FYI Might need a makeover. Queer Eye for the Gay Guy perhaps??).
In fact, if I owned a Gay TV network, it would be more gay Big Brother and less Project Runway. Nooooo, don't throw me out. Wait. Listen ......
So those were a few secrets about me.
And now, I tag the following people. (Don't make that face. You got to know my secrets, it's only fair that I get to know yours. Didn't you learn when you were a kid, you see mine, I see yours. Hell, I still use this logic to justify a lot of my actions).
And everyone else who reads the post.
So Pepe, where is my prize now?